Pawstomer Focused Sales Associate – Axios Charlotte
Be part of an exciting time of growth at Pet Wants: The Urban Feed Store and help pet parents and their pets live better lives. We have a strong mission and purpose behind what we do and we are looking for passionate people to join our community.
To fulfill the role of Pet Wants Sales Associate, you must strive to be an expert in canine and feline health, nutrition, general pet behavior and the benefits of the products we sell, in order to ensure that customers see you as a trustworthy and invaluable resource. . As the first and last point of contact with customers, face to face, over the phone and via email, you need to deliver a great customer experience every time.
You’ll help our customers make the right choices for their dog or cat, sell and add the right products, and make recommendations. Salespeople work in stores as well as at * events. Associates process transactions at the point of sale system level, receive in inventory, tag and market it, replenish it, clean it up and more.
• A high school diploma is required. Going to higher education or having a higher education is a plus
• 100% reliable, honest, punctual and professional
• Valid driver’s license and reliable source of transportation
• Comfortable and quick with technology and software
• Comfortable driving of workshop vehicles to and from events
• Preferred customer service experience
• Retail or other sales experience preferred
• Advanced communication skills
• Must be able to make quick and informed decisions
• Availability on evenings, weekends and holidays is a must
• Must love to smile
• Subjected to lifting over 40 lbs and standing, bending, bending and walking for long periods of time
• Work events at Farmers Market, Craft Vendor Markets and Holiday Markets will consist of driving stalls and materials to the event venue, setting up / taking down, managing the stall at events and, above all, to engage with our 2 and 4 legged customers
• Compensation is based on experience
• Product discounts
• Family and positive work environment
• A power take-off and welfare allowance for full-time positions
• Full-time and part-time positions available
• Part-time: 10-25 hours (2-3 days a week)
• Full time: 35-40 hours (5 days a week)
Send your resume with a brief statement explaining why you think you would be a good fit to [email protected], subject line “Sales Associate Position”.