HONOLULU (KHON2) – The International Market Place will be hosting a career fair during the first week of December in anticipation of a busy holiday shopping season.
The job fair takes place from December 1 to 3 between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Job seekers are advised to bring plenty of resumes and expect interviews on site.
Receive news wherever you are with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8 a.m.
No appointment is necessary. All applicants will receive a free four-hour parking validation during career fair hours only and when applying for open positions.
Participating stores, restaurants and service companies will display orange balloons during the career fair. Below is a list of open positions:
- Abercrombie & Fitch – Brand Representative
- Billabong – Part-time Sales Associate
- Magnolia Ice Cream & Treats – Part-time Cashier / Waiter
- Moani Waikiki – Dishwasher, Line Cook, Host, Busser
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Lancome Cosmetics Full-time Beauty Advisor, Bobby Brown Cosmetics Part-time Beauty Advisor, Full-time Style Advisor – Men, Full-time Hugo Boss Brand Specialist – Men
- Shiatsu & Massage Center – Certified massage therapist, Cosmetologist with LMT license
- Sunglass Hut – Casual Sales Associate, Seasonal Sales Associate
- Vans – Sales Associate
- Vera Bradley – Part-Time Sales Managers
Find out what’s happening in the country on our national news page
For steering assistance, visit the Customer Service Desk on Level 1 near Saks Fifth Avenue. Click here for more information.